Civil Consult provide a range of environmental
engineering services which are undertaken and supervised by our qualified team. We offer integrated environmental consulting services with specialties in site assessment, feasibility studies, effluent disposal, environmental permitting and development. Our approach ensures appropriate environmental engineering solutions are provided to suit every client’s specific and unique needs, in the most cost effective and efficient manner possible.
Environmental Engineering Design Services
Providing solutions to our clients environmental engineering challenges for over a decade, our team brings a wealth of experience in environmental engineering services for your project, including:
- On-Site Sewerage Management Systems (OSSMS)
- Soil testing and investigation for Sewerage Systems
- Site assessment and feasibility studies
- Water management
- Contaminated land investigation and management
- Drainage and stormwater design
- Erosion and sediment control
- Soil assessment and management, including acid sulfate soils
- Contaminated site assessment
Civil Consult have a wealth of experience working in a range of sectors and our clients include large and small scale developers, project managers, private investors, home owners, manufacturing and industrial corporations, educational institutions, architects, consulting engineers, builders, contractors and State and Federal Government agencies.
Based in the Northern Rivers, Civil Consult provide cost effective, efficient and practical environmental engineering solutions to both public and private sector clients in Lismore, Ballina, Byron, Tweed Heads, Gold Coast and South East Queensland areas.